A Day To Wear Slippers-1

in Here is your first Forum Fri May 25, 2012 2:50 pm
by perhamsamit • 3 Posts

Everyone needs a day to wear your slippers. It seems as though we are getting busier with every single day. Life feels like there is just one thing after another all day long. Life is meant to enjoy, it is hard to enjoy your life when you have every single hour of every single day planned out. A day to wear your slippers is more important than what you realize. Let me explain what I mean.
No matter where you work or what you do, a day off for yourself is necessary. Many people think that they need to plan every waking moment of there day to sove activity. The truth is if we never take a break from life we just become overwhelmed. A day off is literally like recharging your batteries. It's important to set aside some time every day or at least once a week where you can put on a pair of Men's Fitflop Slippers Saleor Women's Slippers by Acorn and just relax.
When you decide to set aside time for yourself, don't fill it with a list if things that need to be done. What you need to do is fill it with a list of things you want to do. There's nothing more important than doing what you love and feeling joy from it. It is moments and activities like these that keep us going from day to day. Some people like to go shopping. This is mainly a habit for women. Other people like to read a book or go on a hike. The important thing is that you enjoy it. This gives you a chance to forget about the frustrations of life and to just live life.
Don't ever feel like you don't deserve a day off. Most of the time you do. If you pay attention to your body, you will know when it is time. It is almost like an inner awareness that tells you to slow down and take a break. On the flip side you will also notice when you are being lazy. In these cases you know that a day off is not deserved and that you should be putting forth more effort. If we would all just listen to our feelings we would be happier. Live your life to the fullest, times will be hard but you know what they say, if it doesn't kill you it only makes you stronger.
Everyone needs a day to wear your Fit Flop FootWear. It seems as though we are getting busier with every single day. Life feels like there is just one thing after another all day long. Life is meant to enjoy, it is hard to enjoy your life when you have every single hour of every single day planned out. A day to wear your slippers is more important than what you realize. Let me explain what I mean.
Distributed by Hoopes Financial LLC; enabling individuals to have a successful side business online without all the costs.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: geeta200147
Board Statistics
The forum has 537 topics and 537 posts.